Privacy, Copyright & Disclaimer Policy Statement
E Business Media Pty. Limited Trading as AADA National Dealer Convention (EBMA) privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
EBMA privacy procedures have been developed with your rights and needs in mind. EBMA will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals having regard to the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) contained in the Privacy Act.
Collecting your information
EBMA holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- Tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- Tell you what information is necessary to access EBMA products and services, including payments and transactions
- Not ask for or collect any personal or sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- Take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed
Using your information
When you provide EBMA with your personal information we will:
- Use the information to help you use EBMA services
- Aggregate the data for analysis
- Store your data on secure servers, in email databases, survey tools, event
- management databases and CRM
Disclosing your personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- You have given us your consent to do so
- The information is needed to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation
- We are required by law to do so
- There are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- That person or organisation is providing a service to EBMA and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
- Security of your information
When handling your information, EBMA will:
- Take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and securely stored.
- Monitor transmissions sent to or from EBMA for quality control and systems administration
- Strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- Operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
- Provide a means of contacting us for accessing, correcting or updating your information
- Accessing, correcting or updating your personal information
Remarketing & Information Sharing
At times unless you have expressly opted out, EBMA may share your contact information with third-party vendors and partners who may contact you directly.
EBMA may also share your information with other vendors and partners for the purposes of surveys, studies or event communications
EBMA owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
EBMA supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
EBMA distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than EBMA. the other websites are outside of EBMA control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, EBMA makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
EBMA disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
AADA National Convention & Expo
PO Box 5017
- Cheltenham VIC 3192
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Privacy”